We had a table of 4 last week
- stood by the door for some time awkwardly waiting for someone to acknowledge us
- they didn't take down my friend's starter order therefore hers didn't come until long after we finished ours
- don't get the meze if others on your table don't......they can't cope with the timings! Generally all of our food came out at different times so we were always waiting for someone else's food.
- our hot starter was out on someone else's table for a little while before they moved it to ours.....not impressed
- we had to ask where every course of our meze was before we got it as we were waiting so long between courses.
- there were loads of waiting staff who didn't know what each other was doing. Head waiter/maybe owner made terrible excuses for their shortcomings and generally made us feel uncomfortable.
- it all became quite funny in the end as we were seeing whether it could get worse!
- food was mediocre.....apart from the chips which were actually the nicest chips I've ever had.....shame I will never go to this restaurant to try them again!!
If you own or manage Bar Meze, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.