Days Inn Winchester at the M3 Winchester Services is convenient, clean, value for money, decent sized rooms, decent bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, TV with free view, 24 hr reception - so everything you need for a basic hotel.
Only nuisance is when coming FROM Winchester, one has to go back past services to Junction 7 then return back to Services. Still, not too far.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Winchester m3 Hotel
- Days Inn Winchester m3 Hotel Winchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the M3 Southbound Services between junctions 8 and 9, Days Inn Winchester offers free parking and a 24-hour front desk. The hotel is just 6 miles from Winchester, and 12 miles from Southampton. All rooms at Days Inn Winchester feature a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer and alarm clock. Children under 12 years can stay free at Days Inn. The nearby Costa Coffee, Burger King, and Eat and Drink Company offer guests a wide range of dining within the Moto Services Area. Winchester Cathedral and Winchester Rail Station are 30 minutes' drive away, and Basingstoke can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Marwell Zoo is also within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Winchester M3 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.