“Not bad...” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #91 of 147 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: English
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our beautiful Grade II listed building is home to the best food, drink , music and staff that Winchester has to offer! Come and check us out for a nice quiet evening beverage, a spot of lunch or a fun-filled weekend night...
Whitchurch, United Kingdom
“Not bad...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The service was good and fast and not at all bad. The last time I came here I was very disappointed but this was a very enjoyable experience. Good value.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Geoff A, General Manager at Pitcher & Piano - Winchester, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Hi Ade,

I'm very glad that you had a better experience here at Pitcher & Piano compared to your last.

I hope you can join us again very soon.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely Lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I have recently visited the Pitcher and Piano in Winchester and pleasantly surprised with the quality and quantity of food available. The good was great and so was the service. We did visit during lunchtime and so it was not busy however I could understand that I might busy later in the evening. Overall was a really great experience!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hi Peter,

We are extremely glad that you had a fabulous experience at Pitcher & Piano Winchester.

We hope you come again.

Geoff Ayom

“My names Mitchell report me...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My friends and I visited on a Thursday night to celebrate finishing our third year of uni. We noticed an offer on the bar advertising a bottle of wine for ten pounds. We asked our server if he could recommend a white wine for us to which he shrugged and said he didn't know as have never tried them. We laughed and made a joke about his fantastic customer service to which he swore and then walked away. He then preceded to turn around and say that his name was Mitchell if we wanted to complain once again proving lack of customer service

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Geoff A, General Manager at Pitcher & Piano - Winchester, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Hi Lauren O,

I'm the General Manager at Pitcher & Piano Winchester.

I would like to unreservedly apologies for the incident that occurred during your celebratory night out.

I promote the highest values in regards to customer service, so the incident involving our bartender on Thursday is disappointing to say the least.

If you could send more details to winchester@pitcherandpiano.com, hopefully we can get this situation resolved.

I'm positive that should you choose to return to the establishment, you will receive the correct care and attention from all of our staff, that we so strongly believe in throughout our brand.

Kind regards

Winchester, United Kingdom
“Best to book a table”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

A great venue for drinks with your friends, but worth booking a table so you dont get moved when the dancing and dj gets set up. Can get really noisy, so if you are looking for somewhere to share a bottle and chat then I wouldnt stay here past 10pm. Before then it would be ideal.

Lovely cocktails.

Visited February 2014
Geoff A, General Manager at Pitcher & Piano - Winchester, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Hi MuddyOne,

My name is Geoff Ayom and I'm the General Manager here at Pitcher & Piano Winchester,

We are very glad that you enjoyed your evening with us and hope to see you again soon.

We will strive to keep up the good work.

Geoff
NJ
“Unexpected Fun Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Visit and visit again. I don't about the other nights at this club, but Fridays they have a great DJ. I should have gotten his name. Nice little place and fantastic music. I didn't know what kind of music to expect as it was my first visit. The DJ played music I hadn't heard in a very long time. It was really great to see everyone dancing. Can't wait to come back. The only thing I would recommend is hiring a few more wait staff. The poor young man that was working had to cover the whole place and he did very well and with a smile. Kudos to you, but you could some help!!! Keep up the great service.

Visited May 2014
Geoff A, General Manager at Pitcher & Piano - Winchester, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Hi Mick,

I'm the General Manager at Pitcher & Piano Winchester and I'm ecstatic that you uncovered a gem when you visited our establishment.

We are very glad you enjoyed your Friday evening with us.

Just in case you were wondering, the DJ on that particular evening was called Craig Sharland. If you would like his details, please send an e-mail to winchester@pitcherandpiano.com.

Kind regards