Lovely, very spacious hotel a few minutes drive from Winchester. Seems a little out but bus from hotel gates regular enough. Very clean and modern with lovely rooms. Staff very helpful. Only blip, no staff on bar to be found on the Saturday night of our stay, when we would have liked a drink, this being only 11.30pm. Pity, nice bar too.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Winchester Hotel
- Holiday Inn Winchester Hotel Winchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect destination for leisure, business or families. Our 141 luxury and contemporary bedrooms offer ultimate comfort and amenities, including: high-speed wi-fi, luxury beds, power showers and luxury toiletries.Enjoy lunch or dinner at the AA Rosette awarded Morn Hill Brasserie, or relax with a drink or light meal in our contemporary lounge bar.Our stunning location on the edge of the South Downs National Park makes the Holiday Inn one of the most spectacular Winchester wedding venues, catering for to 180 guests. We also offer event hire for parties and celebrations.For all things business, the hotel provides excellent accommodation, as well as meeting rooms and conference facilities. There are 8 boardrooms available for hire, which also includes high speed wireless internet and free car parking.With great parking and access by the M3 motorway, train or bus - the hotel is ideally located to explore the historic city of Winchester and surrounding attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Winchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.