“expensive, no service and goodish food” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Daventry, United Kingdom
“expensive, no service and goodish food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We went in and were sat down and given a menu the young man who was serving us first language wasn't English however he was soooooooooo quiet I didn't really here him and we felt like we were serving him and holding a conversation with him! the restaurant was VERY quiet so I thought we would get served straight away for drinks but no it took him like 15 minutes to even ask us for a drinks I don't mind it taking a while for food orders but I always want a drink while looking. we ended up being the only table in there and he wasn't proactive at all just left the 2 tables in the restaurant dirty with dirty plates. The rest the food was good but quite expensive. On paying our bill we sat with our plates infront of us for about 15 minutes and thought lets just go and pay at the till we went to the till the young man was on his Iphone didn't speak to us and just printed off the bill whilst still on his iphone and put it in front of us?..........I just thought it was so rude. So if you don't care about service or expense you will like prezzo the food is ok

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

55% Recommend
“So bad nether agen”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Me and my hubby went Here for a lovely meal out which is rare for us. Once we got there we had the worst place to sit right next to the out house, then asked for a fruitywine and got given a dry white. Which I did not pay for, my food came out it looked lovelybut the chicken was off. Worst chicken I have ever eaten. This place should be shut down. Not impressed and way over priced for what it is.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Don't bother if you've got young children”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I went here with some other mummy friends just before Christmas for lunch along with 3 under 1's. I have taken my daughter to several restaurants in Winchester and always had a warm welcome from the staff and great food but this failed on all of the above points. The food was average. One of the adults meals was cold and the children's meatballs didn't taste very nice. The staff clearly didn't want us there and at one stage said they felt sorry for me because I had my daughter, which I found extremely rude! I don't normally write bad reviews but feel I should warn anyone with young children to give this place a wide berth. I will not be returning.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Thatcham, United Kingdom
“Lunch with daughter and groups of friends.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I often use this restaurant when I am visiting Winchester with either friends / family or work colleagues. The restaurant staff are always welcoming and friendly. It has the ability to offer intimate, or larger group, tables. The atmosphere is relaxed and never hurried. I popped in on the off chance just before Christmas and a table was found for my daughter and me, but it is better to book, especially if your in a larger group.
The food has always been good and reasonably priced. It is popular and well- frequented by those who know of it. If you are visiting Winchester this is a good restaurant to try.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Andover, Hampshire
“Calamari charged £1 a piece!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Starter of calamari so overpriced-don't be tempted you will be disappointed! Mains salad, colourful, fresh and well dressed. Gluten free pizza-nice to have the option of gf. Nicely cooked, bit lacking in flavour and quick to cool. House white, not a good choice. Good service, nice clean restaurant. Overall, ok for lunch stop but won't rush back.

• Visited March 2013