“Lunch time buffet for 15” 5 of 5 stars

+44 023 80 22 63 88
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Asian, Vegetarian, Asian fusion, Nepali
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Lunch time buffet for 15”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I organised a lunch time buffet for my friends 10 days ago and everyone who attended has feedback that they were very pleased with the whole experience and would like to go back again in the near future. The food was excellent, plentiful, varied, cooked freshly and brought out to the table. The staff were vey friendly and accommodating and the price of £7.50 a head was excellent. We shall definitely be returning.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Southampton.
“One of the best in the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I go to this restaurant at least once a month for lunch booking is not necessary.
The food is served by a very friendly waiter from Nepal who cant do enough for you. The food at lunch time is buffet style and is cooked fresh.
All the meals are very tasty be sure to tell the waiter if you want mild, medium or hot. We can recommend the Butter Chicken and Chicken Corma.
If you like Indian food P.O.S.H. is a must and excellent value for Lunch and Dinner.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Delicious food and professional service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Overall this was a wonderful experience and I won't be leaving it long before I go back. The garlic chilli chicken that I chose as a main dish was the best one I have eaten for years. The sea bass that we had as a starter tasted fresh and the poppadoms and chutneys were very well presented, in actual fact some of the best I have ever seen in an Indian restaurant. The food in this restaurant tastes fresh and looks as if it is diligently prepared. The waiters are friendly and attentive without overdoing it and when the bill came I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was slightly less than I thought it would be so I thought the meal was great value too.

“Average Curry”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I went to P.O.S.H with a friend prior to a show at the Guildhall. We were very early visitors hence we were the only ones in a large dining room so it is probably unfair to rate the atmosphere. The poppadums' were OK, very small portions of chutneys (although when we asked for more, they were quickly provided). I had the Duck Dhansak which was nice but slightly under spiced, and my friend had the Mixed Grill (Salmon was very tough and over cooked). The menu was slightly sticky which always puts me off a little. They also don't use hot plates so the food quickly becomes warm rather than hot.
In terms of positives, the Saag Paneer side dish was nice as was the mushroom rice, and the staff were very attentive and service good. I probably would go to Kutis next time I am in the market for a curry in central Southampton.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
my bedroom
“A Great Find...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

After a very disappointing visit to the Indian Melody, I was delighted to find this gem of an restaurant. The food was lovely the service was great and friendly with contemporary surroundings, unlike the the afore mentioned restaurant. I could not recommend this more highly.

• Visited March 2013