“A Great Find...” 5 of 5 stars

+44 023 80 22 63 88
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Asian, Vegetarian, Asian fusion, Nepali
Good for: Large groups, Entertaining clients, Families with children, Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
my bedroom
“A Great Find...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

After a very disappointing visit to the Indian Melody, I was delighted to find this gem of an restaurant. The food was lovely the service was great and friendly with contemporary surroundings, unlike the the afore mentioned restaurant. I could not recommend this more highly.

• Visited March 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Satisfactory”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Overall it was a satisfactory experience here. Visited with friends and enjoyed the vegetarian varieties. This place is a good option for those who haven't tried Indian food in their lifetime.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southampton
“There is no better Indian in Southampton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Absolutely excellent experience from the minute we walked up the grand staircase, to the dancing at the end with the DJ! Food could not be faulted one bit; the most tender, tastiest chicken (I had tikka and jeera chicken!). Wonderful flavours, highly respectful and attentive staff. Great atmosphere, great music from the DJ. Best night out in a restaurant I've ever had!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent - we recommend everybody should try this restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We went here for Valentines day, and it was our first visit. Everybody was extremely welcoming, the staff were very attentive and the food was excellent. This is the best indian food we have tasted and we will definitely be going again and suggesting to others they try it here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Very nice food and friendly attentive staff - child friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have visited posh on many occasions since about 2001. We don't eat out these days as much as we used to as we've got a small child but on occasion we've been in there with my daughter and they've been very welcoming. The food is very good ; standard of service is very good also.
Posh restaurant does lack atmosphere and is often quite quiet despite the size Of the restaurant itself. It is capable of hosting large events and on occasion I have visited and there have been large birthday parties and other celebrations taking place.
My wife and daughter both like eating a posh they tend to order the same kinds of Indian food. I, on the other hand, try to have something different every time. I've yet to have a bad meal in POSH restaurant.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere