“Perfect pizza and a perfect time!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #175 of 638 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Perfect pizza and a perfect time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

Been here a couple times and had some great food and a great time, really good atmosphere and will come back again and again. The menu is varied and I can recommend the steak and pizzas! The later, much better than a pizza express pizza!

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Had table booked but restaurant didn't even open!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

I booked a table for Buon Gusto for a lunchtime meal. Had a booking for 12.15 one Friday lunchtime. Arrived at restuarant and door was locked. Waited a few minutes to see if there was just a delay in opening but no one came to open up. I phoned the restaurant from my mobile and there was no answer. Knocked on door and no answer. When I made my booking the previous day the time was confirmed and they took my number if I needed to be contacted. No one ever contacted me regarding the restuarant not opening. Wouldn't waste my time even thinking about going back, they werent interested first time so I won't bother.

• Visited May 2011
“It has the feel of a family run restaurant, v warm, v attentive & great value - a must for anyone visiting Southamuon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

Fantastic food
Fantastic service
One of the best chefs on the south coast & a true star in the making.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Food prepared with Fresh ingredients”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

On my last visit I tried the "Spaghetti alle Vongole", Spaghetti with clams. I must admit, I was very impressed.
Good service, nice atmosphere and you can finish your meal with a decent Espresso

Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, great fast service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

This was my 4th trip to the restaurant, We booked for a pre theatre meal and it was lovely. The service is fast so there are no anxieties about missing the show. The atmosphere is friendly and the food is delicious with a large choice on the menu. It is very busy, I recommend booking as they were turning people away.

• Visited May 2011