“fantastic food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #100 of 673 Restaurants in Southampton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
truro
“fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

we went on a Friday night did not book but we were early. the staff all dress in traditional costume which looks great. The staff were helpful regarding the menu as some of the dishes we had not seen before. lovely place excellent food and warm welcome. we also felt that it was very good value for money as the portion sizes were larger that we get at home for around the same price. would recommend to anyone staying or working in Southampton.

• Visited October 2013

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Delicious curry!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I went to Kutis on a Thursday evening when it was quite busy. We were served quickly & the food was delicious. I liked the fact that there were dishes on the menu which you would not normally find in your usual indian restaurant. My only negative comment was in respect of the positioning of our table, which appeared to have been added in next to a large table, so it was a little squashed & overlooked. Other than this I was very happy with my evening there.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southampton
“Nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We ate here without booking on a very busy Saturday night. a table was found upstairs & we had the buffet. The food was very tasty & there was so much choice. The only downfall is always the desert choice as with most Indian restaurants. The atmosphere was nice & relaxed, the waiter was very helpful on food choice. A good buffet.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Newbury, United Kingdom
“Just Wonderful .....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Having spent the day on the Solent we took a chance at Kuti's not having booked a table and it being a Saturday night ... we were not disappointed!

The staff who were delightfully dressed in traditional costume, were very welcoming and found us a table immediately. We selected to have the buffet and it was just exquisite.

The buffet's principle is eat as much as you like ... I immediately thought Oh, OK this will be mass produced "stuff" but I was so wrong. All dishes were just wonderful and I tried a little of many which was a treat.

I can't recommend this place highly enough! Its wonderful. We will return every time we are in Southampton and I urge all my friends to give it a try.

Thank you Kuti's for rounding off a day on the sea with such wonderful service and food with a really great value for money price tag :-)

North East
“Great - Kept its reputation.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I visited this Restaurant this weekend for the first time in over 8 years. It was great to see the guy in traditional Indian costume is still there, waiting to greet the customers as you arrive through the door. The Restaurant was extremely busy as it was the final weekend of the boat show. As expected the food was delightful and did not fail to tickle the taste buds (unless that was the green chillies in my Jalfrezi!) Staff were very attentive, however due to the volume of customers, I did feel the food took a little longer than it should have to have arrived. All said, it was worth the wait and it was great to see that after all these years, it is still somewhere I love to visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere