Small double room on the ground floor (Room No 9) with window onto pedestrian alley way from road. All we wanted was a comfortable place to sleep so the smallness of the room did not matter. Bed was pushed up against the wall so you could not walk around bed. Quiet room although a little hot. No aircon but a fan was provided. Hotel has recently been upgraded. Clean and tidy hotel/room. Bar was very pleasant drinks were a bit pricey but to be expected. Position was perfect for bars and restaurants including a great Indian restaurant (Corriander). Staff on reception were extremely friendly and helpful. Time did not allow us to have breakfast or food at the hotel. Perfect location for our needs. Would happily stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.