We stayed here 2 nights before a cruise in July. Nice lobby and very friendly staff. I would stay here again before a cruise, just not in July or August. NO A/C and they were experiencing higher than normal daytime temperatures. That aside, the location is great. You are within walking distance to several PUBS, restaurants and the cruise line docks. Also very large shopping center a few blocks away. We were in a ground floor room at the rear of the building and it was very quiet. No street noise that others have mentioned.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.