Stayed here last week for two nights with my husband, and two children. On arrival, we were greeted by a member of staff who welcomed us and explained where our room was, and we booked in for a meal that same evening. All staff were pleasant, friendly and attentive.
On entering the family room, it was clear to see it was very clean and tidy, and lots of space for the children. The room was well equipped. It also had a bath in the bathroom which was an added bonus when travelling with small children.
Overall, very impressed with the hotel room, staff, and the huge selection of food at breakfast and for the evening meal.
We look forward to returning again one day to Southampton to stay at this same hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.