Good Hotel for a cruise and park hotel. Positioned very near the centre of Southampton. A nice gentle stroll to the shops. The hotel itself is clean and bright with good comfy beds. The breakfast is buffet style so as much as you can eat and the food is good quality.
A Wetherspoon pub is practically next door so a cheap pint and evening meal is possible if you are on a budget
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.