“Delicious food and excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
hampshire
“Delicious food and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We have been regulars at Eastern Nights for years and have only every had delicious fresh tasty food and warm and friendly service. Couldn't say what my favourite is because I have enjoyed them all. Would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Very good ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We came here due to its trip advisor rating as from the outside you might pass on by. Inside it was very nice and not too noisy, the food was good and service excellent. It isn't the best curry I've ever had but a good one all the same. The bombay potatoes weren't spicy for instance but the more usual coloured and low key flavour you get everywhere. I would go back as it's so close to us but I wouldn't make a special trip from afar.

Southampton
“Best indian in Southampton?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We've been to this restaurants many times and the food is excellent and presented really well. Jewels is nice but this is better! Service is very friendly too. We haven't found better in Southampton. Strangely though, the take away is not as good as eating in but the food is so good when eating in I'm still giving it 5 stars!

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent Indian food delivered to your door step”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We have been using Eastern Nights for delivered take away for some time now and it has been consistently good. Don't be put off by Just Eat reviews are they are unfounded. Tonight I tried the Chef's Special Chilli Chicken Masala - we usually like to try different dishes rather than the staples but wish I had discovered this dish earlier - it was so rich, the tikka chicken moist and fresh chillies in abundance. REALLY delicious. we had this with the Gosht Lal Mirchi which was also really good - rich in flavour. We haven't eaten in the restaurant but cannot fault the takeaway which is delivered to us within the hour.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

What an absolute gem of a restaurant! First time trying it and I was NOT disappointed. Worth every penny!

Went there on yesterday night on Friday. The staff were extremely polite and very accommodating, our drinks were given promptly and were beautifully chilled.

We had the usual popadoms which were so fresh!

I got bunna prawn on puri - which had more than enough prawns on! The spices were on point! Cannot fault the dish in any way!

I then had a king prawn curry which was amazing! I didn't get one or two king prawns but 8 massive ones! Wow.
My side dish was a garlic naan which was again fresh and melt in your mouth soft!

Writing this review is making my mouth water, can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2014