“lovely Sunday lunch !!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“lovely Sunday lunch !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We visited at Grand Cafe on Sunday lunch. The place was busy as expected, but the food was great and lovely atmosphere. Also we had a lovely , friendly waitress Monica she was very attentive and helpful ! Great Sunday lunch and will be happy to eat there again :)

Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Fabulous Afternoon Tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I cam with a group of one teenager, four adults, one child and one baby for my Hen celebration for Afternoon Tea. The staff were excellent, right from booking through to paying, nothing was too much trouble. They were very friendly and relaxed and made what was already a good day even more special.

We were looked after by a number of waiting staff but James the manager oversaw everything and was fantastic.

The food was in abundance and was delicious looked and tasted as though it was freshly made.

There was a good choice of tea, which I think we all enjoyed and the bottle of prosecco was tasty too! They made the child in our group a special "fizzy" drink so that she could share in our toasting, and also made her a chocolate milkshake despite not having it on the menu.

All in all a fabulous service and experience and will definitely be back. The cost was very reasonable as well.

Thank you to everyone who made my day so wonderful!

Southampton, United Kingdom
“The staff made the occasion for my little girl!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

We visited here for Afternoon Tea for my sisters hen do. Ages ranging from 5 months through to late 70's. We were made very welcome, the staff helped with the pushchair, gave our 5year old a 'champagne' and rustled up a milkshake her favourite! There was plenty of tea and fabulous sandwiches, scones and sweet treats all of which were lovely. I must say the service we received stole the show :) we all relaxed as they were so warm to my children our 5year old had a fabulous time 'the best afternoon tea ever' (Mia aged 5) thank you all :)

Southampton
“Fantastic Venue!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Grand Café is my favourite restaurant/bar in Southampton, its the perfect place to go to get great food or have drinks with friends. There is always a great atmosphere in the bar whenever you go in. The club downstairs is highly recommended for late night drinks and dancing!

The staff are all friendly and helpful and you cannot fault their service.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Best BLT I have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Just popped in to Grand Cafe for a quick spot of lunch over the weekend and because I was short on time I ordered a simple BLT, I was amazed by how nice and think it is now my favourite sandwich at GC.

• Visited February 2014