“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Town or Country Serviced Accommodation
60 Oxford Street, Southampton SO14 3DL, England   |
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed in apartment absolutely perfect! Compact kitchen, nice bathroom. And very comfortable bed! Free WI FI and most important Very Clean ! For my next trip no doubt Town or Country Serviced Accommodation.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Alkmaar, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We had contact by phone and e-mail, professional and friendly support from Emma and Sharon.
Because the synchronization of bookingdotcom and live booking is always minutes delayed we had a double booking problem. Sharon took good care of this by giving us a free upgrade to another similar apartment with a extra bedroom for our child.

The Apartment was in the heart of Southampton, really at crawling distance from the pubs and restaurants. We had the possibility to use the indoor garage, we had to pay extra though it was a numbered spot. The parking fares are always agitating me because i think it should be included, although we paid 5 pounds a day, so it's not a upsetting price.

Overall:
The apartment was very comfortable and clean. We had a good stay and it was meeting our western-spoiled-people standards and more! Southamtpon is a nice city with lots of shops, nice parks and playgrounds for the kids. Good restaurants are steps away of you could order in anything you'd like.

Unfortunately there is a big-time construction going on besides that building so we could not open up the balcony nor windows because of the overload of noise from constructors, lorries and agitating beeps from machinery. Also on saturday they have labour from 10 am till 3 pm. This was a buzz because i like quiet streets and it helps me to relax more...
I feel like the office could have known this fact and should have mention it but they didn't. So if you spend some time in the apartment then stay away till september 2014 if you hate noise or want to open up doors and windows. If you're gone a lot during labour hours its not that big of a deal breaker. (we could chill the apartment in the evening and sleep with the windows opened)

Service from the office was good, i was informed well and after sales was good.
We did not need to clean the apartment on depart, it was done by a professional cleaner (super)

If the construction rush is done at the parallel-building we would come back again because we felt at home there!

My final grade will be: 8,5 out of 10 ! (a 9,5 would have been the case if there was no construction noise)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Have stayed in a range of Town or Country properties in Southampton over the past 3 months and each stay reconfirms what a great organisation Town or Country are.

Would recommend for anyone staying in Southampton on business or pleasure, whether alone, as a couple or for the whole family.

Room Tip: Book early!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Booked an apartment for work, very easy, couldn't pick keys up so spoke to them and they found a way found it for me, contactable during stay of where to find things in the apartment and excellent service when giving the keys back ;)
10 out of 10 :)

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Leysin, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I recently stayed in the Imperial apartments in Southampton and was so well looked after by the lovely Agi. The apartment was walking distance to West Quay with all it's great shopping, and just across the road from Oxford St with all it's bars and restaurants. The apartment was spotlessly clean, and very secure, which is so important when travelling alone. I would definitely recommend Town or Country.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Edmonton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

This compact 1 BR flat is ideal for visiting scholars and couples. The view of the marina is lovely and the location is excellent with very easy access to the University or city bus services as well as shopping at the well appointed West Quay. The Town and Country property managers are extremely attentive and helpful in all matters. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I'm very often in Southampton for business, so no more hotels for me!!! My friend recommend me Town or Country Serviced Accommodation. I stayed in apartment near city center ( Briton street) twice already and i find it absolutely perfect!!!! Very clean and modern flat. Compact kitchen, nice bathroom. And very comfortable bed! Free WI FI :)
I enjoyed my stay last time and booked it again!
Flat very close to High street. Lots of restaurants,bars and shops around!
Stuff very friendly and Smiley, especially Sharon Wood, who met me at appartments first time. Also before I came she sent to me a few emails with all information. Also she gave me full information how to get to property,so it was very easy to find it.
I would Highly Recommend Town or Country Serviced Accomodation to everyone!!!
Also Thank you so much Sharon for excellent customer service!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Been to Town or Country Serviced Accommodation? Share your experiences!