“great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Great Barrington, Massachusetts
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2015 NEW

Great food great service, always come to this place when I come home to see my family in the UK.
The food always special and fresh. Priced very well for the quality. Service very good and friendly

Visited April 2015

Paphos, Cyprus
“Very disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2015

This is the third time I have visited this restaurant with my sister, and all as I can say the service is terrible. I thought after the first visit it was just a one off as the reviews are always very good. But on the second and third I have given up. My last visit the meal contained far too many chillies even though there was no mention of chillies in the dish. I complained and the waiter said you always get a chilly in this dish. I knew this but never expected to pick out 7 chillies, it blew my head off. I am not sure if I went in with a male and not my sister I would have been treated differently but I am just getting over cancer and so have very short hair and maybe they thought we were a couple. No excuse but I will never go there again. I wrote and complained to the owner but he did not have the decency to reply. He only publishes the good reviews on his website.

• Visited March 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeen, Scotland
“Well worth a vidit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2015

Dined here on Tues 14th April with two business colleagues. The restaurant was quite busy particularly for a Tuesday night which is a very good sign. All 3 of us thoroughly enjoyed the meal, the quality was 1st class. Onion Bhajis were superb as was the Chilli Beef, Peshwari Chicken & Mixed Tandoori grill ... The nan bread was great also. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Southampton, England
“Healthy Indian food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2015

So refreshing to see an Indian filled with healthy options. However two of our main courses were on the bland side, perhaps could have done with a bit of spicing up. Portions ample. Good waiter service.

• Visited April 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Male
“Best in Southampton ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2015

My partner and I love Indian food and this is hands down the best Indian restaurant in the area. The service is friendly but not pushy and the food is simply excellent at a reasonable price.