I have to agree with some of the other recent comments on here about the quality of food at our work Christmas party.
Tastless overcooked turkey. Tastless undercooked roast potatoes. Watery gravy. The blade of beef was dry and unappetising. The chocolate pudding was nice though!
Also as soon as we left our table unattended to have a dance it was cleared. Wine and Mince pies (which were also ok) taken away!
We had a good party but that was down to my colleagues who were determined to have a good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton