Lovely hotel just on the outskirts of Southampton but easy walking distance to most of the city. Three Casino's nearby, and taxis make life so much easier in the winter. Main problem is that the hotel has huge glass windows and in January everywhere seemed very very cold. One of the staff told us that the hotel is up for sale so that may explain why everywhere is just slightly run down? Howeer the staff were wonderful and our room was lovely. Well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton