“Service charge” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Service charge”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

A group of seven went here,there was a board outside advertising happy hour half price drinks,we had a table booked but seeing the sign for happy hour we went in early,when asked about drinks for happy hour they told us it did not apply on Saturdays then why put the sign outside this is misleading the food was ok but not hot when the bill came it was £200 for seven of us on top of the bill they added £20 service charge which they said nothing about after a member of the group saw this we had the charge removed by a very unhappy waitress,I have been here once before but I would not go back

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Poole
“Amazing food. Great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Very simple,, second visit. Was as good as the first. The food is fantastic. The best I have tasted in a long time. Cannot fault the taste and spices.
Service is very good and it has a great atmosphere.
My only small gripe and it's a very small one, no draught beer and I thought bottles slightly expensive.
But this I guess to be expected. Don't let it out you off
Would recommend and has gone to the too 5 of my favourite places to eat as food is so good. Went with friends and all enjoyed.
You won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bishop's Waltham, United Kingdom
“Hot & Spicey What More Do You Want”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

A Great night out our friends reserved a table so we had a booth, lovely always a good start .we had the xmas menu which didn't disappoint at all. I shared Nachos and potato skins with my friend which went down a treat. For main I had smokey bbq chicken very nice but Hubby had Mex Burger in a wrap served pink, o that was lovely, I know what I'm having next time . I finished with Honeycomb cheese cake, just lovely 10 out of 10 Staff great overall a fab time will be back .

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hampshire
“Early evening get together”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Visited for early evening meal with friends on Monday. The service was good and we all enjoyed our main courses of chilli and sea bass. We had room for pud and all plumped for the peanut butter cheesecake which we enjoyed although it was a bit on the sweet side for me. The restaurant is quite noisy when full so not one for a quiet night out! We'll be back!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Lovely lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Visited for lunch on a busy Saturday in the run up to Christmas. The food was fab, tasty good value and arrived quickly. No room for pudding though! Cappuccino was one of the nicest we have tasted!

• Visited December 2013