Although we enjoyed our stay, a bit disappointed with overall weekend. There was a wedding and we were not told prior. We could not use the restaurant until later than we wanted, although that wasn't a problem we ate in the pub. The room could have had a better clean. We had stayed before that's why we went back. I did email the company and they did send an apology.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the eastern edge of Portsmouth the Inn Lodge features two restaurants, a childrens play centre and a lively sports bar. With fully licenced function rooms you can have a full day wedding from ceremony to evening reception. Portsmouth Continental Ferry Terminal is just 2 miles away. The Pony Club childrens centre features an indoor soft play area and an outdoor playground. The hotel also has free on-site parking and a large garden with outdoor seating. The spacious rooms at Inn Lodge Portsmouth each have a work desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. All rooms have free view TV and tea/coffee facilities. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in the relaxing lounge. The Hungry Horse restaurant serves a wide variety of meals including the big plate specials and the Sports Bar offers real ales and Sky Sports. Inn Lodge Hotel Portsmouth is just a 15-minute drive away from Portsmouth's historic waterfront, featuring the Naval Dockyard and the popular shopping destination Gunwharf Quays. The M27 motorway is a 5-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Farmhouse & Innlodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Innlodge Portsmouth
- Farmhouse Innlodge Hotel Portsmouth