“Found this place very eerie and a great visit.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Historic Sites, Mysterious Sites
Attraction Details
“Found this place very eerie and a great visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

After visiting on the off chance we were able to go inside and look around. The building itself is very much on its last legs but the history was very intriguing. We didn't go there for that and what we were told was very frightening and would strongly suggest going there if you like the paranormal experience. I was able to take photos and also caught something very strange. Would really love to visit again

Visited September 2013

“What an incredible experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I owe great thanks to John and his daughter who were so welcoming and accommodating when my partner and I visited. We called them on the off chance that we could come and have a look and drove down within half an hour.
John showed us round and gave us a very illustrated version of events in each room we went into.
o.k so we didn't see anything ghostly but I was just as intrigued and wowed by the contents of the inn. It's not in great shape but for a building as old as that and seeing John and thinking how frail he looked it's no wonder.

I would go again but to thank him again for being such a gracious host

Visited August 2013
wimborne
“Very interesting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

It was difficult giving this review the star rating as I didn't look round inside the building.
But the building is fascinating a mixture of ages and sadly in need of major works, we met some locals who were very informative and gave us a real insight into its history. The building certainly has something about it that makes you go home and do lots of research, I will return and hopefully meet the owner, if you are in the area, stop by and take a look for yourself.

Visited July 2013
Wotton-under-Edge, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Ancient Ram Inn”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

A building supposidly steeped in history, some of which is doubtful. Desperately in need of refurbishment

Visited April 2013
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I was disappointed with the whole experience. This place must have been a lucrative business over the years.....I did not see any evidence of any work that had been carried out on that building which is a shame, this should be compulsory purchased asap and hopefully something could be salvaged.
I was not fooled for one minute
The other negative comments are completely justified.

Visited July 2012