We stayed overnight Sunday to Monday in mid November on the £200 Come Rain Come Shine Dinner, B and B package. Even at this time of the year and on a Sunday night, the hotel and restuarant were almost full, principally because
1. hotel is in a truly beautiful village location
2. the rooms are very pleasant and comfortable, but not flashy
3. all the staff do the job very, very well, especially in the restaurant, but reception and housekeeping also can't be faulted
4. the Market Menu dinner is spectacularly good and astonishing value
We lived for 13 years in the Cotswolds and know from bitter experience how so many of the hotels and ridiculously expensive gastro pubs boasting celebrity clienteles rip off their customers with bought-in catering and shoddy rooms. This hotel is a genuine rarity - exceptional real cooking, fine accommodation and high quality service throughout. No wonder it stays full.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Lords of the Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Lords Of The Manor
- Lords Of The Manor Hotel Upper Slaughter, England - Cotswolds