stayed at the ormond 16th and 17th october. stayed in room 7 superior double, nice bed, big bathrom we took our dog which we where charged £25. the breakfast was lovely plenty of choice i had full english one morning and smoked salmon and scrambled eggs the next morning,the bar was very welcoming and the food menu had plenty of choice, plus afternoon tea and scones which was very welcome after a long walk around westonbirt arbortum, the ormond is a great base for exploring the cotswolds,plus to my husbands delight they do cycling breaks which he will be going on with friends.would recommend this hotel dogs where welcome in the bar aswell
- Also Known As:
- The Ormond At Tetbury Hotel
- The Ormond At Tetbury Hotel Tetbury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Tetbury, The Ormond is a stylish, Cotswold inn within easy reach of Westonbirt Arboretum, Highgrove and the market towns of Cirencester and Stroud, providing an ideal base for discovering this area of outstanding natural beauty with its many picturesque villages. Tetbury, with its array of old buildings and independent boutiques and galleries, is made for exploring, or we can arrange other activities for you. From hiring a classic car to 18 holes of golf, flying lessons or clay pigeon shooting there is plenty to occupy you for a few days away. Dating from the 16th Century, the hotel is a comfortable blend of old and new, creating an atmosphere which is relaxed, informal and individual. With elegant rooms, delicious award-winning food, a friendly bar and exceptional service, the Ormond is the perfect location for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Ormond at Tetbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.