Very comfortable. Delicious food, excellent chef. You need to have dinner there more than once as great choice, varied menu and all very good. Wines good too. It is evident how much personal investment, care and attention to detail the owners have put into this hotel.
Only slight problem was breakfast ends at 10am which can be a bit of pressure at weekend. However, well worth getting up for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. In Cutler’s at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Number Four at Stow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds