My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary by dining at Number Four for the first time even though we live locally. Number Four and it's staff made out evening memorable from the time we arrived until the time we left. We were greeted as if we were long lost friends annd felt very much at home. The Staff were helpful, friendly and courteous. The Menu was varied and well thought out. The food was out of this world, a gastronomic experience to be sure ! Brian, the Chef, is indeed passionate about his cusine and this refected in the presentation and preparation of our meal. We shall be returning again -- SOON !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. In Cutler’s at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Number Four at Stow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds