We stayed 2 nights in the art deco room. It was very small - especially the bathroom (which was also a bit smelly!) Everything was clean and we had all we needed. The fridge in the hallway came in handy for drinks as did the range of books and maps for visitors to borrow. The breakfast was ok, but unless you were up at the crack of the dawn things ran out and weren't replaced. When I asked for more orange juice I was told "sorry there's none left" as someone who doesn't drink tea or coffee I was left with water. Slightly pricy for what you get but that's the Cotswolds for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully located family run restaurant with rooms in the heart of the acclaimed Cotswolds, we are close to the Regency Spa town of Cheltenham with its colonnaded high street of top name shops and famous racecourse, though still rural enough to enjoy the many walking paths and bridal ways of this lovely county. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your St. Michaels Restaurant and B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Michaels Restaurant And Bed And Breakfast
- St. Michaels Restaurant Hotel Painswick
- St. Michaels Restaurant And B&B Painswick, England