On the Sunday before Christmas a large, family group met at the Corinium for Sunday lunch. The menu offered the choice of some nice starters, three different roasts as well as vegetarian options and tasty deserts.
The place was very busy but service was excellent. We didn't have to wait long for our order to be taken. Starters arrived with 10 minutes. Then a nice gap before main.
For me the big let down with SUnday lunches in hotels and restaurants are the vegetables Not here, They were perfectly and freshly cooked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful grade 2 listed privately-owned Hotel enjoys a quiet location, yet it is only a convenient five minutes walk to the town centre.Built in the 16th Century, the Corinium provides fifteen character bedrooms with every modern facility, a locally renowned Restaurant offering both modern British and European dishes and a cosy well-stocked bar that are all full of Cotswold charm. Whether visiting for business or leisure, you can always be assured of receiving a warm welcome and attentive friendly service.The Corinium also has the benefit of an attractive secluded garden and ample free car parking. It makes an ideal base for touring the beautiful Cotswolds region and is easily accessible from both M4 and M5 motorways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LateRooms, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Corinium Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinium Hotel And Restaurant
- Corinium Hotel Cirencester