The location of this hotel is perfect, as it's within easy reach of the town centre. There is also ample parking, which is useful. Our room was spacious, if a little dark - it could do with a central light fitting, really. We mentioned to the manager that the bathroom door didn't close properly, and were thanked for the report. I trust that this will be looked at. The bed was comfortable and the room quiet.
Breakfast was lovely and the dinner we had in the restaurant was also good.
The young waiter at breakfast was particularly friendly and helpful and I hope he is appreciated by the management as much as he was by us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful grade 2 listed privately-owned Hotel enjoys a quiet location, yet it is only a convenient five minutes walk to the town centre.Built in the 16th Century, the Corinium provides fifteen character bedrooms with every modern facility, a locally renowned Restaurant offering both modern British and European dishes and a cosy well-stocked bar that are all full of Cotswold charm. Whether visiting for business or leisure, you can always be assured of receiving a warm welcome and attentive friendly service.The Corinium also has the benefit of an attractive secluded garden and ample free car parking. It makes an ideal base for touring the beautiful Cotswolds region and is easily accessible from both M4 and M5 motorways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Corinium Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinium Hotel And Restaurant
- Corinium Hotel Cirencester