“Pink Chicken replaced” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Cirencester, United Kingdom
“Pink Chicken replaced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have always been a Nandos fan since they came to the Uk , I have had friend that have worked there and tried quite a few different restaurants from Canterbury to Worcester and always had a reasonable meal at a good price. As its such a good price I always pig out and go for a burger meal then have a half chicken on its own with a different sauce but this time the chicken was clearly pink with blood visible , I complained and while they did replace it after a bit of a moan , it took ages ( probably wise though) and the bit that came looked like it was from a miniature chicken , half the size of the one I had started with. It just puts you off eating raw chicken ! I would go again there's just other places in the same area that I will try first. Good refillable drinks which does save on costs.

Visited October 2012

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“One of the better nandos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We come here when we visit the cinema once a week. Food is always good and quick as you would expect from a nandos. They have a nice outside eating area when it's warm enough. The staff are always very friendly and more welcoming than other nandos. We always get a thank you and a wave goodbye

Visited March 2013
Cheltenham
“Great Food Very Quick”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Dived into Restaurant hungry before cinema. Food arrived fairly quickly, hot and tasty. Friendly staff, reasonable price and good food standards rating . Can't say much more, great meal. My only complaint is the only beer they do are tiny expensive bottles, but the bottomless coke helped out :)

Watford, United Kingdom
“You know what you're getting with Nando's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Second time I have been to a Nando's - so I knew not to wait for the staff to take my order. At least at this branch they checked to make sure we knew what to do. It was very busy and when a table was empty they descended on it to get it clean for the next customer which is why we only had to wait a few minutes to get a table.
Once ordered the food came very quickly, well cooked and hot. Simple food but tasty and I could indulge my taste fory very spicy food while my companion could have his very plain

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Always good food and fast !! Been here on many occasions just before the cinema or for hangover food on Sunday afternoons and its always been good

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere