“Wonderful Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Decided to give it a try tonight. Very pleasant staff and the food was just what i was hoping for. Fresh ingredients and well packed and tasty Burrito.Good value at £3.95 for a small and £4.95 for a large, have to pay extra for Guacamole but as a fan of Chipotle restaurants that is to be expected Would recommend and will be making a return visit very soon.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

England
“Delicious Fast Food, Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I've eaten here five times already and I think it's one been open a couple of months! I discovered it on my way to McDonalds when I only had time for fast food and I saw this place went in and had a likely pulled pork burrito made with fresh real meat and veggies. The chicken is even free range. I have since been back to try all the other fillings.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom
“Lacking taste and quality”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I grew up eating Mexican food and so was really looking forwaerd to this place opening. Nothing beats a good tasty burrito any time of the day! Unfortunately my first visit was disappointing. I ordered a chicken burrito and found I had no choice between whole wheat or white flour tortillas. Everything looked okay but I was a bit weary at the sight of the cubed chicken pieces. It looked less than authentic, a bit 'reformed' and rather rubbery. Sadly, this all proved to be true. If it wasn't for my own bottle of Cholula hot sauce at home to add some flavour to the rubbery square chicken pieces, I think I would have thrown this out. Try slow-poaching your chicken in stock with various spices (cumin, garlic, corriander) and SOME SALT! Then shred it and serve it that way - it's much nicer than the rubbery stuff I had. Also, 85p for a tiny scoop of guacamole into a large burrito? For that money, I can make my own (better) and 10x more to boot. Finally, selling Cholula hot sauce at £3.65 a bottle is insane when Waitrose sell this for £1.32 (and they're just a short walk away). I will try this again as I do like the sound of the braised steak, but I think you've got a way to go before I recommend you to anyone else. As it is now, I'd rather drive to Oxford or Bristol and go to Mission Burrito. Or, closer to home...Whole Foods. Sorry guys.
I

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent food so worth a visit.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Ate here between Christmas and New Year and was impressed with the food which was excellent quality and very tasty.
Only negative was the member of staff who took the orders (and made the burritos) was incredibly grumpy/rude and would have been best suited not dealing with customers!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Great value Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Been soon after it opened, but have to say its a great place. Kind of like Subway in the approach to getting your food. Choose a base (burrito, enchilada, etc), the fill with whatever you want. Fresh produce and at a reasonable price. A basic burrito with no extras is just under £4. Service needs to be a bit quicker, but overall very good. Well worth a trip if you fancy a bite to eat at lunch or after a night out (if they open late).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere