“Currylicious” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 344 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Cuisines: Asian, European, Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: EST 1971 - Eurasia is one of the first in Gloucestershire. Using locally sourced ingredients and imported spices, Eurasia restaurant assures you of a fantastic experience in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
“Currylicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Had an amazing meal again in eurasia. I tried the rezala and my gf had the special fish curry. Both was completely different to each other. It was so delicious we ordered the same meal to to take home for lunch the next day

New Orleans, Louisiana
“not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband and I had gone back to his hometown in Gloucestershire and we were very keen to have Indian again! We wanted to go out on a Monday but found that a lot of restaurants were shut until we came across Eurasia which had great reviews on TripAdvisor. We went as a party of 3 and it wasn't a busy night. The starter (papadum) was very good but then we got our curry meals and were disappointed. The chicken tikka masala was my least favourite as it was essentially cooked in tomato sauce and nothing like we've ever had it before. We were surprised afterwards at the extremely positive reviews which is why I decided to share our experience.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Eurasia C, Manager at The Eurasia, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Amira P,
Thank you for choosing Eurasia. I am very disappointed you did not have a good experience with us and your meals were not as you wished. We have been serving since 1971 and our meals are always cooked to order using the freshest ingredients. I will be looking into this and i hope to see you again soon.

Eurasia Manager
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Good traditional curry house!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I was looking for somewhere cheap and cheerful whilst in Cheltenham overnight on a business trip in June 2014. I opted for a couple of starters rather than a full main but the flavours and quantities were spot on. Food was great, staff attentive and generally excellent value for money. Highly recommended!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Our meal was great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I went to Eurasia on Tuesday 1st July, with my son and his wife. We had a most enjoyable meal, 3 different dishes. Plenty of it, so I took some home for the next day!! The restaurant was not busy as we went early, but was filling up by the time we left. The food was hot and nicely served. We sat on the round table by the window, which I like.I knew the Eurasia when it was a 'take away' with 2 formica topped tables so you could eat there if you wanted too would have been 1968!! My son was then a few months old and it's good to see all the improvements with the refurbishing since then. The food has always been consistently good, so the people who did not like the service, must have been unlucky!! The total cost was about £52, very reasonable I think.
Best wishes to Imran and his sons. from Joanne

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“We have takeaway nearly every week from here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

They are always delicious and hot. I can be a bit fussy and ask to have my curry cooked without certain ingredients. ..they always do this for me. This goes to show they always cook each meal from scratch. Best takeaway in Cheltenham. Hi....it's me..byriani no onions!!

• Visited May 2014