We had a lovely stay at Broadlands in Bourton-on-the-Water. Marco, our host, was so friendly and helpful, and we got upgraded to the Penthouse! We had a fabulous stay, and he allowed us to keep our car in his parking the whole of the next day. I was so sorry we only had one night there. Brakfast was ample - juice, cereal, full English etc and nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Broadlands Guest House Hotel Bourton-On-The-Water
- Broadlands Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Broadlands Guest House is situated in a quiet street, a few minutes level walk from the beautiful village centre and its many attractions. We offer double, twin- bed and family room accommodation, tastefully furnished to a very high standard in a friendly home- from- home atmosphere. All rooms have en-suite bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities, color TV, hairdryer and radio alarm. Breakfast is served in our beautiful Victorian Conservatory, and for your comfort there is a Guest Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Broadlands Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.