“Surprisingly brilliant!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Specialty Museums, Museums
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Located in the picturesque village of Bourton on the Water, the Cotswold Motoring Museum is a fascinating journey through the 20th century that the whole family can enjoy. The Museum is bulging with great cars, quaint caravans, precarious looking motorcycles, enamel signs and an intriguing collection of motoring curiosities! Brum, the BBC TV's little super hero car whose adventures start and end at the museum can be found here every day.
3 attraction reviews
“Surprisingly brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I wasn't expecting much to be honest but we had a wonderful time at the motoring museum. Lot's to see and do, very very interesting and great for a photographer!

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Wrexham, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“BR BR Brilliant!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Everything from old cars, caravans, childrens' toys and games, toy shop and fun fun fun!! If you do not do anything else do this exhibition. Wonderful museum and a lot of care and attention has went in to taking us through the ages. A trip down memory lane and nostalgic feelings will keep coming back no matter what age you are!!

Visited November 2013
Amazingstoke, Hants, UK.
4 attraction reviews
“Thought I'd never get the old boy to leave :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Went to the Cotswolds for the weekend for my other halfs birthday. He loves anything to do with cars so thought this would be worth a visit. Great way to spend a couple of hours and the tickets are valid all day so you can always go round again! Very well laid out and plenty of information about the various cars. Not really my cup of tea but I found it extremely enjoyable, better than expected. The staff in the shop were very friendly and helpful. Could have spent a fortune in the shop :)

Visited October 2013
14 attraction reviews
“Trip down memory lane”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We were in Bourton on Wednesday last and failed to have time to visit this little gem of a museum. So on our way home from holiday we thought we'd take a slight detour and try again.
Well the detour was well worth it, because what we found was an absolutely cracking little museum. There was something for all the age groups in our party, from myself at the top end of the age group to my youngest son as well. The collection of stuff at this place is just wonderful and it certainly took me on a little trip down memory lane. I would really recommend you take time to check this place out especially if you've owned an old classic car in the past.
Also a special mention should go to the lady who helped me out when I needed a baby bottle heated you were really helpful and made the visit a little more comfortable.
Thank you!!

Braintree, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Was glad to go and see the array of vintage cars and mostly brim but couldn't help but to think that £5 an adult was quite expensive. First off all we entered the shop, outside is a mini made of plants, very nice welcome. The shop is packed with a collectors idea of heaven. Prices not too bad either. When we asked to go into the museum the staff were polite and I think if we had of asked questions they would have been informative. However as mentioned earlier £5 an adult when there was 6 of is worked out quite expensive for something which only took about an hour. Over all nice and very interesting but just over priced.

Visited November 2013