“Amazing! ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #61 of 876 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: North Street
Description: Situated in the bustling lanes, snuggled between terre a terre and toni and guy. A beautiful victorian building with high ceilings and original features. Adorned with indian street images and candlelit walls, you are sure to enjoy your experience here
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Amazing! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Visited Indian Summer for first time & won't be the last!
Never experienced such fantastic Indian food.
Super trendy surroundings & presentation & THE most fantastic flavours.
Friendly attentive staff made for a wonderful evening - though not cheap - but worth every penny!

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Exquisite Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

A group of girlfriends visited Indian Summer for a birthday celebration. None of us had been there recently, or at all. However, at end of meal all said we would like to return as meal and service was excellent.
The menu is presented in a beautiful booklet explaining the cuisine being served. There are a number of vegetarian choices for starters and mains as well as fish and meat. Quite a few of us went for the king prawns which were in the most exquisite sauce. The pancakes looked very tempting as well. I went for the hotter of the two lamb dishes. This was done to perfection arriving hot. Additions like the soup at the start and the plate cleanser were welcome additions. Will go again.

Visited March 2014
Maresfield
“Authentic Indian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I visited the restaurant with my family as we wanted something more authentic indian cuisine. As my hubby and me are big fans of masala dosas we had to visit this place after finding it on google search.
I must say it was the best indian food I had in a restaurant anywhere around. We were all bowled over by the flavours, presentation, ambience and service. We are definitely going back ! and would recommend it.

Visited April 2014
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We visited Indian Summer on a Monday night. We had a starter and a main..the food was OK, we were dissapointed with the starters, they lacked spice and depth of flavor. The main was better, my partners lamb dish was very tender and well flavored. The menu reads like a dream but the food does not live up to the description. My overwhelming opinion is that its a good idea but just not executed as well as it could be. If I find myself in Brighton again and fancy an Indian I feel I would look for a more traditional Indian restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Forest
“Not your average Indian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Definitely worth going here as they are trying to give you a dining experience rather than just a good curry. It's a nice place and the staff are pretty good, and we totally enjoyed our meal. But I did think that some of the flavours were more subtle than they could have been. I don't mean hot, but some dishes promised flavours that I thought were muted in the dish itself. Bland would be harsh, but that was my thought at the time. Maybe I picked badly as the quality of meat and the prep was obviously good, so don't be put off as this is a good place, I would just ask them next time to recommend something a bit more punchy in terms of flavour. Really not expensive either.