“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Large groups, Special occasions
Orpington, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I checked out their menu online before we arrived, it looked good, It was, I had a vegetarian dish, my hubby had a chicken dish, we were both in food heaven, the service in there was excellent and on asking for the bill, the waitress asked how we enjoyed food , which got us on to, it was my hubby bday today.
we got the bill paid and next minute they came out singing happy birthday to my hubby, carrying a lit candle in a ball of ice cream with the other customers joining in.
It was very nice of them.

Visited April 2014

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Loved it..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I love Thai food when is cooked properly.. In Thailand we loved the street food as it was fresh and cooked front of your eyes.. Sawadee was busy when we arrived greeted by friendly waitress shown our table.. The
Ambience sweet, romantic, friendly yet efficient.. We ordered spring rolls, fish cakes, red curry and pad Thai, very testy and delicious..

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Post Brighton Marathon Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit of about a year ago. I think last time I visited it was a busy Saturday, tonight was a quiet, wet, Monday night in Brighton. The food and service were every bit as good. The menu is lovely and very clearly explained and the food is just gorgeous. If I lived in Brighton I certainly would be a regular visitor.

Visited April 2014
London
“Great authentic Thai food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Despite reading some mixed reviews the restaurant looked busy so we thought we would eat there.
The staff were very friendly and attentive.
There was a great choice of food and having eaten Thai many times around the world, including varius parts of Thailand, I have to say the food tasted really authentic. The red curry was particularly tasty, as was the Pad Thai noodles which a lot of restauarants get wrong.
There was a good choice of drinks, there was a great atmosphere, and even though it was busy we were not rushed. I even has dessert, which was the ginger ice cream, and it was really scrummy!!

If you like Thai food and your in Brighton then I'd recommend 'Sawadee'. Next time I'm in Brighton it will be No.1 on my list to re-visit.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Average Thai”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

My partner had the squid starter which she liked and cod fillet curry which was OK. My chicken curry was also just OK, not a flavour sensation, rather just sufficient to satisfy my hunger.