“Very tasty :):)” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Very tasty :):)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had a plater for 2. Food very tasty, light and full of flavour. Very nice presented, well balanced. Good value for money.
The kind of food I wish I could have every day, would feel so much healthier.
Next time in Brighton, will return for more.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Mumbles, United Kingdom
“My favourite in Brighton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have been a student in Brighton over the past year and this place swiftly became my favourite little haven to escape to. I've been with other Brightoners as well as with visiting friends and numerous times on my own and have never been disappointed. It's great for lunch, brunch or just to sit on your own with a coffee and read your book.

The food has always been fresh and tasty (maybe a little on the pricey side for some of the wraps) but the second hot drink for £1 offer is great. Staff have always been friendly when I have been there. It can get busy which stretches the staff a little thin but in those cases I have just gone up to the counter to pay and there hasn't been a problem.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Lovely Staff and Great Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been to Wai Kika Moo Kau a few times for coffee and a slice of vegan cake and recently had lunch there. The sandwiches were quite nice, but I do have to admit there are better places in North Laine for lunch. However, the staff are lovely and very helpful with a great knowledge of the ingredients making them very allergy wise. I will only be returning for the odd coffee and slice of cake though.

Visited April 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“up and down”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Whilst we have had a couple of nice parts of some dishes here, too often the food, especially the salad, comes out wilted, dark green and soggy. after 3 times of that happening, we stopped going.
The best thing we ever had there was the guacamole, as part of the mezze.
The owner seems nice, but im not sure how they feel that serving such mulch is acceptable.

Visited July 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable Alternative”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

We've visited a few times this year and at the end of last.

We've always found the food to be of a good standard and presented nicely - Ive noticed a few comments on service in the ratings - its not super fast but we haven't found it rude or disinterested, seem like nice friendly people.

The portion size is good and while its not a cheap place its an average price for the Laines.

We arent vegetarians but go in as an alternative sometimes to the traditional full English - both us and our 12 and 13 year old sons have always enjoyed the food (good sized portions) and we plan to go back semi regularly.

• Visited May 2014