“Italian delight” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Italian delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

My wife and I visit Pinocchio when we go to the Theatre Royal next door. We find this very convenient to pop in for a meal and a drink and then just wander next door to see the show/play etc. We find the food very enjoyable and reasonably priced and the service is generally very good and friendly. We will go again when we can afford the price of the tickets for the theatre next door!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Brighton
“Authentic Italian food at a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have eaten at both Pinocchios and Donatellos for many years and I am rarely disappointed.

There is a great choice of dishes on the menu all at a great price! I can't find any Italian restaurant as cheap as these.

What's better, the food is authentic and gives you a true taste of Italy. I have been so many times with my family. My dad is a (fussy) Italian and he loves it.

So if you're looking for good quality, affordable food make sure you pay a vist to Pinocchios or Donatello's.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brighton, United Kingdom
“The Best Restaurant in Brighton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

We have been going to Pinocchio's ever since it first opened, more years ago than I care to remember in all of those years I cannot remember being served a meal that I did not heartily enjoy,
The staff in this brilliant establishment have now become friends and not just some one serving us .Everybody is welcomed as they enter by cheerful and helpful people who although the restaurant is usually very busy always have time to make you feel special .
The food is exceptionally good and the menu has enough choices to please even the most discerning of people. The house wine is excellent and is of exceptional value, although there is also a very comprehensive wine list that also includes tasting notes and descriptions the area the wine comes from, all at reasonable prices. Although all of the food served here is cooked to order the waiting time for the food to be served is minimal. Yes Brighton does have it's Foodie places but for excellent food at great value for money and served by very friendly and helpful people Pinocchio's just can not be beaten hence my statement that in my opinion it is the Best Restaurant in Brighton.
Arthur Bird

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent value for money ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Would recommend the £7.95 two course menu.

We were very promptly seated and menus offered. We ordered some drinks first whilst we made up our minds on what to chose.

The drinks were very quick to arrive.

I chose the funghi pizza and creme caramel and our meals were also very promptly served to us.

The pizza was delicious and very filling and I was fearful that I would not have room for dessert.

The creme caramel was the perfect end to the meal.

Highly recommended

“My favourite Italian place in Brighton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

The restraint has a grate feel to it! It's always with lots of people. The staff and friendly and the service is always good!
The food is really GOOD. I recomend the pizza garlic bread! All of this for a really decent price. My fiends and I go here all the time and we love it!

• Visited January 2014