Having stayed in a number of different smaller hotels in Brighton we were interested to see how the Griffin would compare.
Booking 2 rooms was so easy and when the 2nd couple arrived they were taken to the best place to park by Kerian (one of the owners) so as not to get a parking fine etc. 1st impression perfect.
the rooms were well presented and clean which is often not the case in the town - lovely touches like a small DVD library etc. the bed was SO comfortable it was untrue and then came breakfast - beautifully presented and just the right amount of food and the quality was super.
Touches like the 1st floor lounge area with lots of biscuits and as many types of tea, coffees, hot choclate. A lovely touch too is the fridge so you can popo and get a bottle of wine or champagne and leave it chilling before heading out.
SO looking forward to re visiting in Feb and also for Pride 09 assuming they are not already full which wouldnt surprise me one bit.
Well done guys - wonderful - keep up the good work
Michael & Chris
- Also Known As:
- The Griffin Guest House Hotel Brighton
- The Griffin Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Griffin is a Georgian Townhouse in the heart of Brighton. The Griffin Guest House is a few yards from St. James Street, and also just off the seafront, you can be on the Pier in less than two minutes. The Griffin has undergone a thorough renovation in recent times and offers clean modern accommodation, lodged in a charming building dating from 1760, the hotel has nine rooms, each with its own en suite Whirlpool bath or shower ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Griffin Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.