“All round awesome place!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 875 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: German, Pizza, Polish, Vegetarian, Continental
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We are Thewitchez Photo Design Cafe Bar, Brgihton ad we need to update the business info with this: Welcome to the first Photo Design Cafe Bar in the UK. We are a little independent business that merges the creative design world with creative dining. We are open seven days a week. However, as we prepare the delicious food ourselves, we tend to open the restaurant a bit later on Mondays, so it is best to give us a call or drop us an email to check the opening times on Mondays. Our fully licensed restaurant will take you on a journey of different flavours from different countries. Well behaved dogs welcome.
Brighton, United Kingdom
“All round awesome place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Went there for my mothers birthday for the first time. Small but cool, I ordered the beef stew with mash potato.. was amazing!! Beef was gorgeously tender and I loved it all (and ate it all). Partner had the Polish sausage which tasted amazing. Also had one of the best coffees I've had in Brighton! Must try.

• Visited January 2014

• Polish first
“lunch for 3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was my 5th visit and I went with my partner to meet a friend. My friend was late, so we sat for 45 minutes with the girls chatting over a glass of wine (us , not them). We felt no pressure to start without him.
When our friend arrived we went for starters of Beetroot soup with dumplings (this is nothing like most people would imagine and absolutely delicious) and whitebait (plentiful and delightfully fried) with a dip.
For our main courses we had Beef Bourguignon with dumplings, polish sausage and rib-eye steak. All were beautifully cooked and delicious.
We then chatted for a while whilst drinking small batch coffee. Properly made and presented.
This place is quirky, friendly and one of the gems of Brighton.
A must for anyone who believes that dining out is an all round experience involving food, good company and excellent ambience.

London, United Kingdom
“Best soya cappiccino in UK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

It's a welcome and lovely atmosphere.The service is friendly and efficient. Best soya cappuccino ever I had.

• Visited March 2014
“10/10 dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I went here with my family recently (June 2014) and I can't sing this place's praises enough. From the location and decor, to the friendly owners and fantastic selection of food for all ages - it has it all. If you want something a little bit different and quirky, but not compromising on food... Then this is your place.

The owners have a real passion and enthusiasm for this place and by the end of your dining experience, you will too. I went for lunch but will be booking in for dinner ASAP!

Clare, Ireland
“Friendly, cosy, delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Went here with a icing social voucher and the girls couldn't have been nicer. We had a table outside first where we got blankets but when it got colder we moved inside and thus was no problem. A clear passion to offer a homely feel in a quirky environment was obvious from the owners. The good itself was great, didn't know what to expect from polish food but listened to advice from the waitress and we were impressed no end! Great value voucher or not, would defo go again! Looking forward to the themed nights which they promised will start soon :D. Well done ladies!! X