“Back, shoulder & neck massage - 40 mins” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 76 Activities in Brighton
Brighton, UK
10 attraction reviews
“Back, shoulder & neck massage - 40 mins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This was my 3rd visit to the Treatment Rooms over the last few years and every time i visit, I am very pleased. I had a back, shoulder and neck massage yesterday with Hannah (40 mins).
On arriving i was greeted warmly and shown upstairs - where i was offered tea or water.
When I met Hannah, my therapist for my treatment, she asked me how i would like my massage - I asked for a firm massage.
It was excellent - Hannah worked on the vast amounts of knots in my neck and shoulders and i came away feeling a lot better.
If only i had the cash to have a massage every month like she suggested - i would happily return to the Treatment Rooms every time.

Visited January 2013
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Very pleased you enjoyed your massage. I will pass the feedback on to Hannah.

San Diego, California
63 attraction reviews
“Pampering on a rainy day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Excellent service, very nice atmosphere, I had a very good facial and waxing, during my 2 hour visit. Booking essential as they are busy.

Visited November 2012
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Myself and three friends visited Brighton for the weekend a couple of weeks ago, and to relax on the Sunday after a couple of days eating, drinking and shopping we visited the Treatment Rooms. From the moment I phoned them from Scotland to arrange our massages and nail treatments, they could have not been more friendly and helpful. The place was clean and the staff very professional. I loved my Back, Shoulder and Neck massage and wished i had booked longer! My nails are still looking great after nearly two weeks. I would highly recommend The Treatment Rooms. They even looked after our cases for us until our train later in the day. Fantastic!

Visited October 2012
We are really pleased you enjoyed your visit to Brighton and included us in it.
london
“awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Very disappointed in the service and treatment. Staff are quite snotty and need to smile, it's over priced. I would go to a local place for a massae and get highly qualified therapist rather than someone who has done a quick course

Visited October 2012
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
I am very sorry you had an awful experience. All our staff our fully qualified after completing professional courses. We will be looking into your comments.
Horsham, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“LA Stone Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Staff were lovely, had to wait quite a bit to be seen but well worth it. Can recommend the LA Stone Massage!

Visited February 2012
Pleased your treatment was worth waiting for and we hope to see you again soon.