“Best place to treat yourself for sure” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
Shoreham-by-Sea, United Kingdom
“Best place to treat yourself for sure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

One of my best places in the world. Staff are all friendly, treatments amazing and place is clean. Has a real professional feel also. I get wax and massage there regularly and I trained once to be a beautician so I know what they do is good. Apparently is where all the celebs go in town. I can see why!

Visited August 2012
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Thank you Louisa. I'll pass your feedback on.

London, United Kingdom
“The Best of Brighton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

The Treatment Rooms is Brighton’s finest beauty emporium. The staff are very knowledgeable, helpful and always willing to please. Their many and varied treatments are second to none, the therapists always do a thorough consultation to make sure whatever treatment you are having is the best for you. You will always have a great experience at The Treatment Rooms I could not recommend them strongly enough!!

Visited June 2012
Thank you Andrew. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Brighton, UK
“Such a treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have been going to the Treatment rooms for about 6 years now - probably once every 3 or 4 months and although it might be a bit pricier than other places in Brighton, its well worth the extra. I have sensitive skin which is on my notes, and its reassuring that the therapists always ask how my skin is - it feels very personal and professional - unlike some places where you feel like you're on a conveyor belt being 'done'. The rooms are properly soundproofed, meaning that you can really relax during your treatment. Something else I like is the quality of the furniture and fittings. Everything is stylish and of good quality, from the pretty coverings on the treatment beds to the loungers in the relaxation rooms. It has all been done with care, and a real commitment to giving customers a great experience. I always leave feeling relaxed and happy - what more can you ask for?

CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Many thanks. Our aim is to please!
Brighton, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Bad nail day”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Had my nails done there a few years ago - could've done them better myself!!!

, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
Sorry to hear that. Difficult for me to deal with for you as it was such a long time ago.
Hertfordshire
3 attraction reviews
“THE best spa in Brighton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

My husband and I wanted to treat ourselves on our 1st year wedding anniversary with a long weekend to Brighton. When deciding what to do whilst there, I came across the Treatment rooms. And I'm so glad I did. As this was a treat for us, we booked the Treatment rooms Ritual for both of us. It is a pricey package, including treatments that last 3 hours. Both of us were delighted with the treatments we received. The staff were incredibly friendly and professional. The treatments themselves were amongst the best I have ever had. We honestly felt as though nothing was too much trouble, that the staff were committed to making sure we enjoyed our treatments and had a great experience. We both felt we really had been treated on our Anniversary and can't think of a better way I would have liked to have spent the day. Thank you!

CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Really pleased you enjoyed your visit to The Treatment Rooms. I will pass on the feedback. We hope to see you again.