“Fifty per cent off!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Fifty per cent off!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

What a great bistro! Second visit within a month using our 'Gourmet Card' which gave us 50% discount on food. We always have a beer or two and the selection of 120 plus beers is amazing and yes the beer is a bit more expensive but the selection made it a nice change. Service was very good and nothing too much trouble. The food on our first visit could have been a bit hotter but on our second visit today . . . hot plates, hot food all excellent. The ambience is good. Two main courses, Two desserts, two beers, bottle of water all for under £35 on our 'Goumet Card' can't beat it will . . . return soon!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Worthing, United Kingdom
“Lovely Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I found this great place in the Laines using one of those promotional dining out cards and I am so happy we went! On Sunday night it had a relaxed intimate fee. The lady next to me was raving about her duck which looked fantastic, her partners roast dinner also looked great. My dinner companion had the fish special, also delicious. My gourmet burger was disappointing, very dry and lacking in flavour, small. HOWEVER, I will go back again because everything else looked fab and the portions of the other dishes were huge. I really recommend this place. The staff were friendly which makes all the difference, they have a good food hygenie rating too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hillsborough, United Kingdom
“Lovely little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I hadn't realised it, but found out when I checked that I had gone here once a week for 5-6 weeks, which says a lot.
Very friendly staff and warm atmosphere in this small brasserie located in The Lanes area.

I am a sucker for Pizza and Gnocchi so alternate between these at Como. Both very tasty. Pizza choice is good and I keep forgetting how big the pizzas are - I do manfully complete the task - would be rude not to, and all that.

Recently pointed towards the Beer Menu .... excellent selection - something like 100 beers to chose from. Almost confused (and perhaps dazed) I sought recommendation from La Femme Maitre D' - excellent advice. Thankyou.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Good food and HUGE selection of Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Efficient and friendly service, menu has a good choice and we all enjoyed our food. Great location and reasonable prices! Recommended

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I enjoyed the experience at this restaurant, it had a nice atmosphere and the staff were very friendly. The sea bass and dauphinoise potatoes were really nice and so was the steak. Had an enjoyable evening at this restaurant

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere