“First Visit to Billie's” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: English, British, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
London, England, United Kingdom
“First Visit to Billie's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Definitely worth a visit. I was in Hove for the Bank Holiday weekend with friends who had been to Billie's on numerous occasions and highly recommended the place. I was not disappointed I ordered one of the famous hash breakfast, just as well it was nearer lunchtime as I don't think I would have been able to manage such a generous portion for breakfast. It was delicious and I will certainly visit Billie's again whenever I'm in Brighton. The price was very good. Billie's is very small and one sometimes has to wait a while for a vacant table.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best breakfast in brighton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Going to billies twice in 3 days is not good on the waistline but as ever the farmhouse hash is superb. Real value for money as you wont need to eat until tea time

Brighton
“Billies Brighton- still going strong & worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I must have first visited Billies about 20 years ago, and hadn't been there until Sunday for about 5 years. You always hope that a place you remember fondly hasn't 'gone downhill' and I pleased to say that Billies remains a favourite Brighton breakfast venue for us.
The famous hashes are still there, amazing value with the generous portions, with variations to suit everyone, I had the avocado and garlic mushroom hash and my partner chose the one with egg and crispy cabbage, a type of bubble and squeak in essence. Both brilliant. We also enjoyed a milkshake.
Having now reminded myself how great Billies is, we will be back more regularly!

Tonbridge Kent
“Great as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have eaten in Billies for 30 years, even though i have never lived in Brighton but has always been my breakfast favourite when in Brighton. The house speciality is its haches and the farmhouse is amazing (but loaded with calories). The cooked English Breakfast is just amazing, looks great and tastes better.
Billies is small so you sometimes need to wait for a table but without a doubt is the best cafe i have eaten at.

Visited April 2013
Sussex, UK
“Our local cafe and we are proud of it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We've been coming to Billie's for around 12 years since we moved to the area. It's what a cafe should be - relaxed, informal, good service and great food. Good quality ingredients mean that an English breakfast will be one of the best you've had and with huge portions. They also have their famous hashes which are great. And even their smoked salmon and scambled eggs are to die for (cream in the eggs I'm told!). It's popular with locals and with students and a cross-section of Brighton society. Be prepared to wait on Sunday. Go hungry!

• Visited June 2013