“best burger ive ever eaten!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 872 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Hamburgers, British, Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Burger Brothers is a "must try" experience for all lovers of honest, tasty cuisine. With a menu packed full of indulgent flavours and winning combinations, the Burger Brothers are really making their mark on Brighton's vibrant and bustling North Laine food district.Delivered in a fresh and welcoming environment, all Brothers' beef/veggie patties and chicken fillets are prepared on the premises from fresh, premium, locally-sourced produce and cooked to order.Established by two dynamic characters with avid passion for quality food. You can find us on Facebook/Burgerbrothersbrighton
Brighton, United Kingdom
“best burger ive ever eaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

best burger ever. ever! so good, im going back to try all the other burgers on the menu as soon as i can! Amazing place

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Blinking Brilliant Burger Brothers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I'm somewhat sceptical of restaurants that have so many positive reviews. Cautious may be a better word. So on Friday after much faffing shall I shan't I. Being new to Brighton on went the gps and off we went to find the so called burger haven of brighton. ..

My other half went in and ordered two simple jacks. I'm not great round new people. The guy greeted him with a big smile. He came out with a receipt and said 10 mins. After a quick cig he picked up the burgers and well I don't think we have ever been so quiet.

Perfectly seasoned, beautifully cooked medium rare juicy pattie with a bun that holds it weight and stays with you to the end. Great ketchup and cheese combination. I will be trying all the others just not sure how they can beat the simple jack. I can't comment on the fries as we just went for simplicity.

keep it up guys you are amazing. Will I eat another burger from anywhere else in Brighton. Nope because I don't see how it could get any better and I'd feel like I was being unfaithful.

London, United Kingdom
“It taste like a three course meal in one burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

It really does , the amount of flavours are insane . Taking me approximately 15 minutes to eat , due to: 1) savouring the delicious flavours and 2) the large size of these heavenly burgers. If I could blend these into a drink , I'd be drinking them with another burger! A must try

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Epic burgers - great vegetarian options too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Burger Brothers is just amazing. I'm vegetarian and this is the first place that truly provides veggie options that are up there with the meat rather than the usual after thought! My friends say the meat burgers are amazing too. The people here are so passionate about food and really care about what they are doing and it shows in their food. Best burgers I have ever had!!

• Visited July 2013
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Superb burgers and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

This was my second visit here and i took my wife as in had been raving about it so much. She has the "simple jack" and I had the "our favourite". Both were succulent, well cooked and delicious. The buns are amazingly tasty and do not collapse or get soggy. Highly recommended.