“Undoubtedly the best cakes in Brighton” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 873 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Dessert, French, Tea Room
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout
Description: We are a unique High End French Patisserie with an impressive 18 flavours of macarons to take home or to enjoy in our "Salon de the" upstairs. We also serve organic coffees, loose leaves tea from "The Rare Tea Company". We have an extensive selection of cakes, tarts, eclairs that can be serve with our homemade ice cream. "I believe that the quest for perfection is like a long love affair, it is only after years of hard work, challenging yourself everyday and leaving your ego to one side that you become a true master" Julien Plumart
Brighton
“Undoubtedly the best cakes in Brighton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

It is simply not possible to pass this shop without buying cakes or macaroons. The display in the counter is so enticing I kept buying more and more cakes and the person serving had to keep getting out a bigger box! The cakes are so beautifully made that it almost seems a shame to eat them, but when you do, the flavours are out of this world! The macaroons are the best I have ever eaten, in particular the mojito flavour; so delicious! If you are visiting Brighton, you simply must drop in for a cake!

• Visited June 2014

Stourbridge
“simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

On a day or to Brighhton me and my husband chanced upon this restaurant. We had drinks and two creations. I hesitate to call them cakes, since they were so much more.

Visited May 2014
Hove, United Kingdom
“the best coffee and cake in brighton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I Just Love This Place the staff are excellent the service you get is first Class
and you can sit outside or upstairs and enjoy your coffee and cake in such a lovely place
cannot be better in Brighton George

• Visited May 2014
London
“Excellent cakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I love this place for both sit in and take away.
You can sit outside or inside and upstairs in nice surroundings, offering a number of refreshments.
The cakes are amazing and are lovely for special occasions or a treat for after dinner. There's still so many I haven't tried but will do so in the future!

Visited March 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“If you want somebody to love you, buy a box of macaroons from here...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

My wife is something of a macaroon connoisseur, she certainly knows the exquisite from the dreary, the fresh from the stale.... And she says this shops sells the best macaroons in Sussex, probably in England. Which means she's right.
Seriously, though, they are exquisitely presented - pricey, sure - £1.45 each - but beautiful and delicious.
If ever I want to get in to the wife's good books - or get into anything else of the wife's for that matter - I'll pick up a large box of these as a surprise.
She'll squeal with delight - then moan about how much money I spent - then scoff them all in one, or maybe 2, sittings. Whilst making little lady grunts of pleasure.
Done and done.

I have never tried any of the other beautiful looking cakes nor stopped for tea or coffee here - only shopped for macaroons. Which are awesome. Have I mentioned that already?

• Visited May 2014