“Very good burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #100 of 872 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Diner, Hamburgers, cuisine.name.191
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Serving delicious beef burgers made on site from the finest sourced beef in the country by a local independent trading chef with more than ten years experience in the business.
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Very good burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is a really new place on Market Street. I have been there already twice and enjoyed my burger both times. Brighton Burger is offering a range of beef and chicken gourmet burgers. Besides you also have the choice of special meat as kangaroo, buffalo and wild boar.
I was there yesterday and had the Louisiana Hot Cheese burger. I have to say this was one great burger. Last time I decided for the Blue Cheese burger. I really liked it but there could be a bit more blue cheese in the burger for my taste.
As this is something really special I already told my friends about that place. I love the idea. The two guys working there seem to be quite enthusiastic about this place. They are very friendly and more than happy to explain the menu. All the beef is from free range cattle.
There are so many bad burger places around. It is brilliant that now there is a high quality burger restaurant. I will definitely come back to Brighton Burger to try some of the other burgers.

• Visited December 2012