“Stunning” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Chutima Therapy: Traditional Thai massage, Beauty & Day spa packages. A visit at Chutima Therapy promises to be a rejuvenating experienceAn ideal place to unwind, shape up and discover a renewed sense of well-being.An ambient treatment space dressed with contemporary Thai design in the heart of the beautiful and historic Brighton Laines. We provide a comprehensive range of massages and beauty therapies. From traditional Thai massage to holistic treatments, rejuvenating facials, waxing, nail, couples / duo massage and pampering day spa packages in Brighton. Every treatment is tailor made to suit your needs from our team of friendly, experienced massage and spa beauty therapists. They will cater to all of your pampering and wellness needs, using our exclusive and natural thai spa products; MT Sapola
“Stunning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Everyone should come here. The ladies are amazing. They totally know how to des tress you. Get into the knots and sort out my tension. They are all great. B

Visited November 2013

Brighton, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC BEST THAI MASSAGE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I love Chutima Therapy I always feel welcome and the staff are so friendly and caring. This is undoubtly the best massage I've ever had. There is no need to travel to Thailand the experience is here in Brighton. It is by far bettter than any spa centre where you pay a fortunte for a wish washy treament. The Chutima massage therapist is the most professional and will give you the most incredible experience. I have just booked up one and a half hour massage followed by an hours facial. Pure pampering at the best place in Town.

Visited October 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
“The most authentic Thai massage/experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great, firm massage which put my body back on track. Really welcoming atmosphere. The best massage I had in UK. Professional Thai staff - they really know what they're doing. Clean, aromateraphy scented interiors, good quality products/oils. All very simple and beautiful. I've already recommended a place to three other people and will be back myself. That's how you doing a aromateraphy, relaxing SPA business.

Visited October 2013
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was the best massage and facial I've ever had!

I was given a hour long aromatherapy massage as a gift, and I thought I would treat myself to a hour long natural lift facial afterwards.

The massage was extremely firm (as requested!), but she managed to loosen all my muscles and I still feel incredibly relaxed 3 days later.

The facial was amazing. My lines have pretty much vanished and my skin looks plump and radiant! She even managed to make my neck lines disappear, and I have had them since I can remember! Not many spots afterwards as well.

The treatments are extremely good value, especially considering the standard of treatment you get.

The staff are lovely too.

I am definitely going back once a month!

Visited September 2013
“Amazingly good massage!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I went on this Saturday for a hour long massage, and it was a proper relief.
The girl stretched all my stiff muscles and I really did enjoy it.

Had massage before around Europe, but this one is the best.

Visited September 2013