“Brighton Marathon Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brighton Marina House Hotel

You added Brighton Marina House Hotel to your Saves list
Brighton Marina House Hotel
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   8 Charlotte Street, Brighton BN2 1AG, England   |
Ranked #4 of 95 Brighton B&B and Inns
Kent, UK
“Brighton Marathon Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed here on the Saturday & Sunday of the Brighton Marathon weekend in Brighton. I have to say I was made to feel most welcome and the proper runners breakfast of porridge, toast and fresh fruit set me up perfectly on race day, the monday morning recovery fry up went down well too!
I would certainly be happy to stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

If you are planning a trip to Brighton without a doubt this is the place to stay, you will not be disappointed. The hotel is in the perfect location, it is clean, welcoming and the rooms are decorated beautifully, all with their own unique touch. We have stayed in many good hotels but Suzie &Telly go one step further and offer that all important personal touch, nothing is too much touble and they truley are the perfect hosts. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stourbridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Seven of us spent bank holiday at The Marina House Hotel and were looked after royally. The room my partner and I had was comfortable and extremely clean. Breakfast was very nice and set us up for the day and there was plenty of choice. Our hosts Julie and Terry we very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Will definately be going back.

Reading
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My partner and I went with some friends over the bank holiday weekend and we all loved the hotel and its owners Susie and Telly. We received a warm welcome and nothing was too much trouble for them. The rooms were clean and comfortable and we particularly loved our four poster bed. The breakfast was delicious and the dining room is lovely - light and airy and beautifully decorated.
We are hoping to return as soon as we get a chance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a long weekend with friends and loved everything about the hotel
Suzie and telly were very welcoming and attentive and would always check that we were okay and had everything we needed
The full English breakfast was lovely and the mushrooms were quite possibly the best I have ever tried!
I will definitely come back and stay here in the future

Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My wife & I stayed in the hotel over the marathon weekend in mid-April & couldn't be happier with our choice! From the first warm welcome until the sincere 'see you soon', the hotel scored top marks. The place is spotless and the rooms are decorated to a really high standard. It felt as if we were in a little corner of France just a short walk from the centre of Brighton & a stone's throw from the beach. Be sure not to miss Telly's amazing full English breakfast too!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Turin, Piemonte, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had a very hard time looking for a B&B for a family with 2 toddlers in Brighton. When I sent out my inquiry e-mail, Brighton Marina House Hotel was one of the first to reply me with a very good offer. Suzie was fast and very nice in her replies. I fel confident that what they were presenting on their website, was reflecting what we will be getting.
When we arrived closer to the departure date, Suzie sent me an e-mail to inform me that the room she wanted to offer us was actually too small to fit 2 small beds. She offered another room with a double bed and one normal single bed for our 2 kids, we obviously got a better rate.
When we arrived at the B&B, we had a very warm welcome and sweets for the kids. A little bear, more sweets, and mini cupcakes were waiting for us & the girls in the bedroom. THE ROOM WAS BEAUTIFUL with grey and white shades..tons of pillows, very high standard! View on the sea front. Location is perfect, very quiet even though 5 minutes away from the center.
The bathroom was ok, no bathtub just a shower, but perfectly spotless!
Great breakfast, great atmosphere in the kitchen!
Telly the owner is also great at first aid, our daughter fell and he was great to provide advises and ice. Being in this property contributed to make our family holiday relaxing with great memories. Strongly recommend it for families.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Brighton Marina House Hotel? Share your experiences!