“Very nice food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #473 of 822 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Bar, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Description: All Bar One Brighton is a stylish city bar where you can catch up with friends, unwind after work or simply find a sophisticated space to indulge in an excellent selection of food.Within easy reach of Royal Pavilion, Brighton Pier and the Lanes, All Bar One Brighton is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues. Of all the bars in Brighton, we've got the right blend of food, drink and atmosphere at any time of day.
Wychbold, United Kingdom
“Very nice food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

the food here was very nice, we had the tapas, the service was very good ,
the restaurant is very nicely decorated, very nice atmosphere

one downside, the restaurant on the top level was very cold due to the vents in the ceiling which nothing can be done about!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Reading, United Kingdom
“Good enough we went twice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I spent a couple of days in Brighton with my beautiful girlfriend and we visited the All Bar One.... twice. the first time for an afternoon snack and then again the following morning for breakfast. The staff were really friendly, really attentive and nothing was too much trouble. The food was very good and the atmosphere was pleasant. I love their chandeliers.

Visited March 2013
“Won't be going back.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I never complain about service, as I've worked in the service industry myself and understand you can have an off day however, my boyfriend and I popped into All Bar One, because we had formerly dined there when it was the Ha Ha bar and were incredibly frustrated to say the least. The waitress took our orders(2 starters and 2 mains) My boyfriend ordered the steak with. Side of onion rings and I had the Brie burger with a side of rosemary chips. Halfway through our starters the waitress interrupted us to ask if t was okay to bring the mains which we accepted happily. Then waited another 30 minutes where our plates were cleared by another waiter as she had disappeared, leaving us without drinks, serviettes, or fresh cutlery. When our food came BOTH the burger and the steak were badly burnt, my side didn't come, the onion rings were disgustingly oily and couldn't be eaten, and my burger as well as being a lump of charcoal actually managed to be cold through as well with 2 slices of cold Brie and half a tomato chucked in it and a cold bun out of the fridge. I'm not even sure how you manage for a dish to be cold and burnt. Then we waited about 15 minutes for our bill from another waiter after our waitress neglected to clear our plates for a second time. Under any circumstance, you cannot advertise yourself as a restaurant if you can't manage 3 tables(empty) on a Thursday afternoon. The lady at behind the bar who greeted us was lovely by the way but that was it. And I liked my guava juice. That was a pretty good juice.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
“Tapastastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Its been a long time since I had been to an All Bar One and went with friends this weekend in Brighton. I was delighted by the range of food on offer and also the interesting and flavoursome kids menu (no yawn bean and chip type meals). Tapas selection was excellent although portions on the large size (ok im not complaining :-)). As a result of this visit, I would definitely consider an All Bar one again. Friendly Staff too.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Coast of England
“A Second Bottle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Afternoon cinema then a quick early bite - All Bar One was open and welcoming if a little deserted
Limited menu but that's an advantage when you're in a hurry. Start with a beer - good selection but not so many Ales. Four of us ordered from the menu (no specials board) along with a bottle of half decent red wine - good but not cheap at £18+. In troupes a group of eight diners - but the lone barman / waiter took it in his stride and we were impressed with the can do attitude. Steaks exactly as ordered - Thai curry very tasty . Now we're beginning to relax - another beer -
a second bottle of wine - we're not in a hurry any more - now that's the sign of a good bar/bistro.

• Visited February 2013